The past few weeks I have tried different deep conditioners and got the easiest and fastest Deep Conditioning routine for my hair which is highly effective in retaining shine and moisture. I have type 4C hair, high porosity so my hair needs thick creams and moisturising leave ins. I’m sure you know thick, moisturising creams can be a little expensive. But if you have a good deep conditioner, it sets a base in which you can use less product, saving you products or it allows you to use less expensive products.
You can use this recipe with any deep conditioner or just a regular conditioner, but in order to retain the most moisture I recommend using a deep conditioner.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Deep conditioner / Your favourite Conditioner
- 1-2 tablespoons Honey
- Oils of your choice (I recommend using 2-3 oils)
- 1 table spoon olive oil
- 1 table spoon Pure Argan Oil / Almond Oil
- 1 table spoon Castor Oil
Garnier Ultimate Blends is very affordable. I recommend the Banana one or the Amla & Papaya one.
This is the option if you do not have a deep conditioner. By using a moisturising conditioner. Using Olive oil which is a moisturising oil.
Benefits of the Products above
- The deep conditioner will deeply moisturise and penetrate the hair
- The honey add shine and moisturises
- Almond oil soothes and moisturises also promotes growth on slow growing hair.
- Coconut Oil softens hair and increases shine
- Argan Oil adds antioxidants to the hair and moisturises, nourishes
- Olive Oil treats damaged hair and deeply moisturises
Oils benefit your scalp in many ways, it’s all about what your hair needs and your hair goal whether is health, length, repairing these are a few benefits from using oils:
- Nourishes hair
- Stimulates hair growth
- Adds shine
- Prevents dry scalp and dandruff
- Prevents dry, dull hair
- Helps prevent and repair heat and styling damage
Well Queens, hope you liked this post, let me know in the comments if you have tried these items to deep condition before or if you are going to try them in the comments down below. I wanted to take the time to thank you for following my blog and liking the posts. Please continue to do so, share the blog and let me know of any content you would to see.
See you soon beautiesss ❤